Sunday, October 2, 2011

Picture Giggle

Several weeks ago Chris was trying to capture a picture of all four kids smiling at the same time. Now if any of you have this many kids you know the challenge he was taking upon himself. I decided to go help him out. I said, "Here, I'll take the picture and you make them laugh." Boy did we have fun. To this day I don't exactly know what Daddy did to make them laugh...but it worked. Well...almost worked. Jonathan was more scared than anything. Needless to say, it made for a funny video. So I thought I'd share the picture of the first time Daddy was silly as well as the video of the kids giggling. Who doesn't want to hear kids giggle right?
Like I said, this was the first picture I captured of them seeing Daddy do it for the first time. Chris didn't know I was videoing them at the time. He thought I was snapping pictures. Now here's the video...
We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did and that you got a few giggles from it. Hey..whatever it takes to keep...LAUGHING THROUGH LIFE right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment