Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Too much time around Papa

So yesterday we went to the library. As I was returning the books, my kids went to go look at the birds. All the sudden some little boy comes up to Isaac and starts kicking him for no reason whatsoever. I had a friend with who saw the whole thing. Isaac looked up at my friend so confused as to why in the world this little boy was kicking him. Next thing I know. Isaac comes over to me and says, "What the hell was he thinking?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing and though I must have heard wrong since Chris and I don't say that. I said, "What did you say?" He repeated himself with no shame, and that confused look on his face, "What the hell was he thinking?" I turned around and died laughing. When I maintained a little composure, I explained to Isaac that when we say that word like that it's a swear word and we don't say that. I then asked him where he heard that. He wasn't sure. But he just spend about 2 full days with Papa. My dad says that ALL THE TIME. I'm pretty sure he picked it up from him. We also told him that from now on what he hears from Papa he doesn't repeat without first asking us. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment