Saturday, August 25, 2012

August Funnies

So I have a hodge podge of cute little things that the kids have done and said lately. This post is a collection of the most recent.

8-8-12
 Luke woke up and asked where Isaac was. I told him that he was at Kid's Camp today. Grace woke up shortly after this and Luke said to her, "Isaac's at Camping Kids."

8-8-12
At Target today.
Luke: I'm doing good at the store. I'm not running around, or screaming, or fighting.
Grace: That's cuz Isaac's not here.


8-8-12
Luke asked if we could all play "ring around the bridges." So...hmm...which one are we supposed to play?

8-13-12
Isaac's friend to Isaac: Is this your skateboard?
Isaac: Yeah...but I can't ride it...It's for talented people.


8-17-12
ME: Ohhhh I'm so bummed! I'm out of my favorite coffee drink!
ISAAC: Mom....
ME: yeah buddy
ISAAC (real sweet-like): You still have Jesus!


8-22-12
I didn't realize Isaac was listening as well to the audio version of my daily bible with me as I did the dishes. It was in the book of Job. Isaac had lots of questions and asked me to pause the reading while he took the dog out. I thought...man...of all books of the bible to want to hear! LOL! He came back in and we chatted some more and I said, thinking Isaac could relate, "...yeah...Job's kinda being a drama king right now." Isaac says, "No...he's just having a pity party." If anyone else would like the "commentary" on the book of Job from a 7 year old...I guess you should stop over. HA!

8-23-12
This is a picture Grace (6) made today. Here is what it says,

"I love my house and my family and I love myself. I don't care if I have too many brothers. And God gave me everything. I love God very much. I love everything that I have."

I didn't realize that she thought she had too many brothers! LOL!

8-23-12
 I'm so glad my kids thought this was funny.
 
We just keep laughing thru life! :-) I'm blessed!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment