Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YIKES...What am I doing?!?!

Alright, so the thought of blogging freaks me out a bit. First of all, I hardly know what a blog even is! There’s such a stigma in my mind with those who blog. They are people who are very organized and have their act together. They are over the top creative and crafty, and usually it seems that they are experts at something. Oh and not to mention they are wonderful writers. So…now you can see my hesitation with starting a blog. I don’t see myself in the “blogger” category in the least. As you may already know, I tend to ramble on and on and I loathe grammar. So why am I starting this you may ask? Great question! To put it as best as I know how, my desire to share laughter and life with others is greater than the pressure I feel to impress with eloquent words and the latest exquisite projects and gourmet recipes that I should have. Nope, not me. I simply want to share the cute and hilarious moments that we have with our kids as well as the precious things the Lord does in our life.  If I can bring life to you through a chuckle or two here and there then it will bring joy to my heart as well. I have nothing to impress you with and I have nothing to hide. If you are one who needs a bit of laughter and maybe some challenging encouragement every now and then, then this is the blog for you to follow. So there you have it in a nutshell. Now my husband on the other hand, is thinking this blog needs to look really nice and design it super cool. So, someday in the future you’ll see the development of my husband’s first class graphic web design in action. He’s pretty good at it if I do say so myself. J Until then, here’s to the simple communication from my heart to yours as we continue to venture in Laughing Through Life!

4 comments:

  1. Looks Good ! The best part about blogging is being able to ramble and no one can interrupt you !
    I'll be looking for more, and you can check mine out if you'd like too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I am going to follow you! Your stories are my favorite part of facebook! Looking forward to hearing them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it already.....and don't say that you aren't eloquent....we all LOVE & enjoy reading your comments about your beautiful (and funny) kids and your life with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Happy first day of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete