Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cheerio Heaven!

I really don't have much to say about this post. Luke somehow got a hold of the Cheerios box and as I was getting up to grab it from him, of course he dumped it all over the living room floor and quickly layed down to pig out. Isaac runs over and says, "Don't worry Mom...we can eat them!" He was certain to reassure me several times that they wouldn't have a problem helping me out by eating them off the floor. I let them eat a few and said, "I'm going to go get the vacuum." Isaac pleaded, "No Mom, don't get the vacuum!" Just now he said to me in a silly way, "Look weaselly, wisely Mom...they're almost eaten up!!!" Where he got those words...I know not.
You would think they were starving children with the way they were pigging out!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee!! Hey it's better than potatoe chips or something right? At least it's kind of healthy.

    ReplyDelete