Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quick Follow-up update

Ok so just a quick update. First of all, I think I should not blog at night when I'm so tired and starting to get more emotional. Sorry if that last post was a bit of a downer. I forgot to mention so many other things too. I was so tired I didn't even spell my son's name right! HA! Anyways, one thing I wanted to mention is that Chris and I have just been speaking life over Jonathan and singing and praising the Lord as much as we can. It's amazing how a song can come on the radio and really just minister to us. Yesterday when we were driving up here the song, "I will praise you in the Storm" by Casting Crowns came on the radio. Chris and I turned it up and began singing with it. It was crazy how real the words were to our hearts. The other song that we have been singing over and over to Jonathan as well as when we're in the shower, etc. is, "Our God is Greater." Some of the words are for those that don't know it the chorus goes, "Our God is greater, our God is stronger, God you are higher than any other. Our God is healer, awesome in power, our God, our God." And that sums it up folks. That's the core of it all. The lyrics are pretty awesome too but I'm sure most of you know the song.

Anyways, onto Jonathan. We are about to head up to see him here shortly and talk to the doctor but we called this morning to see how he did last night and they took him completely off the blood pressure medicine!!! WOOHOO! So now we are going to go talk to the doctor today about the ventilator if he can handle it without it today. I'm thinking it's time!!! Today's going to be a good day...and I mainly know that because I got a lot of sleep finally! LOL! Just bein' real people. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, I love your and Chris's love and faith in "Our God", thanks for the song, I even know the tune for it. Thank-you Father in Heaven for the great healing in Jonathan, and in our hearts and helping us to keep our eyes on you instead of the situation.

    ReplyDelete